About Me

by - Oktober 22, 2018





      “ Never give up.
         Today is hard,
         tomorrow will be worse,
         but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.”
     
          - Jack Ma


       potrait by : Vicky Karmanta, 2017


My name is Desi Natalia. Shortly, Desi is my nickname, along with many custom others that keep growing and changing along the time. In contrary to what I always expected, my life is about adjusting to changes; a theme that you might learn to be familiar with if you stick around a little longer.

The whole addiction to creating my own world of literature was started since I decided to pour my feelings into word instead of saying it. I kept a daily journal, to track the journey of my senses. Mostly filled with my very early development of lonesome, as a result of typical peer grouping and juvenile lover's rejection. I used to write about one thing. Then from one it becomes many. From those many, comes the only consistency from my ever-changing story of life: the thirst to paint the blank paper with my sharp, bullet-loaded pen weapons.


You May Also Like

0 komentar